See what parents, students, and teachers have to say about Kim & Cam's Taekwondo Academy...
- Please Check our Google, Facebook, and Yelp Reviews! We have FIVE Stars across the Board!
- "I’ve had the pleasure of having Master Cam teach two separate student groups of mine, and each time his ability to work with children has amazed me! Not only does he do an excellent job at teaching Taekwondo in a way that kids can follow, latch onto, and progress in, but his presence inspires respect, obedience, and self-control in even the wildest of kids. I’m convinced that ALL children would be better off taking Master Cam’s classes, and if I had kids of my own, they’d already be enrolled!" -Ally (Health Advocate and Teacher at The Family Center)
- "Master Cameron is a great teacher--the kids love him and the parents love how he works with their children. He's very patient and tailors every class to each student's individual needs." -Leigh (Parent)
- "Master Cameron has always exhibited a very positive attitude in all his interactions with students and parents. I have been at the same Taekwondo school as Master Cameron for the past nine years. I always admired his approach and dedication that he demonstrated to reach such a high and professional level as an instructor and competitor. I would encourage current and prospective Taekwondo students to learn from Master Cameron and attend his school. He is gifted with the physical skills and teaching of Taekwondo. While pushing students to strive to do better, he also makes it fun. Thanks for all of your support and instruction Master Cameron." -Doug (Student, parent, 3rd Degree Black Belt)
- "When I started my Taekwondo journey over 4 years ago as an "older adult", I had no idea how it would become such an important part of my life. It's a great workout, to be sure! Along with that comes increased confidence, self esteem, focus, goal setting, as well as earning respect and showing respect to others. The best examples of that are of course, the Master Instructors. I've had the pleasure of not only being a student of Master Cam, but on several occasions observing Master Cam teach students from age 4 to 40, and beyond! I find him to be an impressive role model: he's positive, respectful, kind, energetic, and teaches with a smile on his face! I have no doubt that any student of Master Cam's will be successful in Taekwondo and in life outside of the dojang."- Pat (Student and Instructor)
- "Master Cam has not only improved my Taekwondo abilities and athleticism, but he has also improved my life. His always patient and compassionate teaching style is unique and welcoming. Master Cam has a passion for Taekwondo that is evident in every class that he teaches. I would recommend KCTKD to anyone wanting to study the art of Taekwondo from a world class instructor." -Stephanie (Student)
- "Master Cameron Weber was hired by my company (1st Choice After School Kare) to teach self-defense to our school age children. He did a wonderful job and would certainly be an asset to helping the children understand safety. The children could relate to his teaching in a positive way." -Bill (Owner of 1st Choice After School Kare).
- "Master Cameron Weber is an amazing Taekwondo instructor. He connects with kids and adults , motivating his students to high levels of performance. His classes are exciting and energetic. Master Cameron combines the fun and technique for all who join his classes. I am very excited to hear that he is opening his own school.Kids and adults will enjoy his teaching expertise." - Melanie (6th Grade Teacher, 4th Degree black belt)
- "He is one of the best natural teachers around. His true love of children comes shining through! Cameron is knowledgeable and honest. All the parents and kids love him because he makes Taekwondo so fun." - Brent (Parent).
- "My daughter had an awesome time at her first class she can't wait to go back. Thanks Master Cam!" - Matt (Parent).
- "Alicia is showing much more confidence in school and at home since she has started Taekwondo with Master Cam." - Kevin (Parent)
Personal Achievement through Focus and Fitness